AMBIT Application Programming Interface (API)
AMBIT API extensions
Since the 2011 publication a number of enhancements were implemented, including JSON serialisation of all REST resources and support for Substances and experimental data.
Interactive API Documentation by Swagger-UI
- How to access Datasets
- How to search chemical compounds
- How to access Algorithms
- How to access Models
- How to access Substances
- How to access Bundles (of substances and studies)
- How to run Toxtree predictions using REST web services and JSON.
OpenTox REST API
- API Documentation http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.2
- OpenTox API discussion, new ideas and examples at https://github.com/opentox-api
OpenTox is an European Commission Framework Program 7 funded project (2008-2011), aims to develop distributed framework for predictive toxicology. The building blocks considered are : data, chemical structures, algorithms and models. The framework allows to build models, apply models, validate models, access and query data in various ways. Technologies used are REST style web services and W3C Resource Description Framework for description of services.